2/28/2014

Thoughts of mine

I make my life sometimes too planed. I  think I'm not the only who has done that. It's good that you have dreams in your life and future plans and visions that how you would like to live. But remember to keep them realistic and don't try push yourself over limits. You have to be patient . Live your life don't just look from the side when others are living their lifes. But also let life lead you even if it doesn't go like you want. Because sometimes there is other road to your dreams or then there is whole different world waiting for you. Because if you don't enjoy what you are trying to do in your life maybe.. it's not the road that was chosen to you.
Make mistakes because that's the best way to get to the top.
Be afraid of your dreams because then there is something that to work for.

So my main point was that dont make you life just performing, remember to take a break too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti