2/15/2014

Yes today is good day

Lovely, beautiful saturday! Happy late valentine's day? I hope ur valentine's day was as wonderful as mine. I had fun with my classmates and I came home at night around 1.15pm. So you can imagine how exhausted I was when I woke up at 08.00am to figure skating. I was so sleepy like my boyfriend likes to say all the time :D 

I didn't come here to post only about my day but I also have my old hair back. But is much more straight now and more easier to take care of. I kind of like it. But let's see what I think about it after one week. Some pictures of my hair.


When open my hair it was curly

after two days it was like this! So straight wtf

You can still vote for me through this link

All the candys what I got from "penkkarit" on thursday. I dont know the word in english and think that is just finnish tradition. But people who graduate they go with this trucks to the schools and centre to throw people candy.  I know its sound stupid, but hey free candy so what then?

Hehhe  till next bye!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti