1/04/2014

The new year has started and i have change


Helloo, I been waiting this for so long time to write in english in my blog. Now finally I have the courage to do that. Last year was wierd and I was a little bit lost but now I'm happier than ever. Thanks to one and the only one boy. Now I really know what I wanna do and this blog is going to be lot more different than the other one.. hope so. Im going to right in english and in finnish it depends my mood. Sorry if I write wrong but trusts me I'm not that better in finnish. 

OK. Maybe I should tell something about me. I'm Sikujua, I live in Finland unfortunately.. I have three sisters and one bro. My father is from Tanzania and my mom from Finland so I'm half Tanzanian and proud of it. My hobbys are figure skating, blogging and dancing. I just came from 2 weeks vacation from Tanzania and I miss there so much but hopefully I'm going back there on sommer I must. I'm so ready for this year because even last year was great for many reasons so this year is going to be awesome!!

I'm so thankfull of the trip to Tanzania its was like dream come true and even better.

Just enjoy your life and let it take u with u

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti