1/09/2014

confidence is not for sale

True dat.
Saturday I met with my dearest friends really missed them a lot. We had a lot of fun and just made me realize how important they are in my life..we have known each other already from the primary school. And still we are good friends and we keep in touch. True friendship. Actually one of them have started a new  blog too Elina and you must check it out its a pretty cool blog. Love it.

So we went to this hill what is just beside our old school. I love the place because you can see the whole Kangasala from there and just relax your mind. Kangasala is the place were I live.. village I think so?

Yap thats my old school. Not missing at all.. or maybe a little bit

Thats my friend Marleena. She so cute in this picture!

and me again.


and again. This picture is from Marleenas house

Elina is concentrating..

One thing what we love to do! Is to eat! WE always eat when dont know what do or we just eat for no reason. So we were just hanging out in Marleenas place and eating.
After that we went to Iidas place to meet some other friends.. Emilia, Elina were there too and also the worlds cutest dog Waldo<3


Now when I look the picture I dont understand what was going in my head that I was putting that christmas tree to this picture.. well anyways that was my outfit on the first day at schoo. Shirt-H&M,Skirt-H&M, shoes-Andiamo.

Bracelets-H&M



Tell me what you liked about the outfit? On the comments. Bye for now

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ooi ihana asu<3 oon kattellu itekin tota paitaa ja mietin et voisin ostaaa jee se on kiva

    VastaaPoista