1/11/2014

No make up

Do you have that one day in week when you dont wear make up at all? Because I do and it's sunday. I didn't really like choose the day it just went like that on sundays I don't wear make up, because it's like relaxing day to me.
Now I have been sick for three days, but now Im better. Thank God because we are having sleepover at  Marleena's place today. Kind of like girlsnight. 
I got my last christmas presents ( I guess) yesterday from my cousins. Here are some make ups what I got from them. And also pictures of my hairstyle what I did on wednesday to school.
Mascara by Lumene

mineral powder by Lily Lolo

I don't perfer false lashes that much but maybe I'll learn to like them. flase lashes by Dwroy.

No make up on that day.

I got many compliments about my hairstyle and I was really happy about it too that it came off very well.. maybe on some day I'll be a hairstylist.. no just doing it for fun! Bye for now

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti