1/06/2014

Braveheart


One of my favorite songs right now Braveheart. I think I'm really going to be fan of this girlgroup. So you can listen to that while you reading my post.
I really got my idea from mom, because she told me that when I put down everything what is different in Tanzania you could use it to something.. like in school or in my future job or anywhere. But then I got this idea to make blog about it! It's not like Im going to tell everything but somethings. Some little thing what really affected to me and some things I dont agree with.
Like that you can't really express youself in there specially in the countryside and to me my style is very important so it was hard. They didn't let me wear short clothes or just high heels because the Muslims didn't like it. It was really making me pissed of because like in Finland people are more tolerant and we accept other cultures and religions and they accept us too. Thats one important thing what I think is missing from there. Its not like I'm trying to be rude to them but it's not the only religion there.

Anyways I went to watch the Believe movie with my belieber friend and it was AMAZING. Ofc. After that we went shopping and here is somethings I bought from H&M again. I just can't stop loving that shop. Kind of like sneak peak video of my shopping things..
ostokset
I didn't like normal video I don't know why but just press that and you get to the video..
Yesterday my friends were at my place and we had a lot of fun. Love them my crazygirls
Outfit -yeah you can see my belly. purple is the thing.
This boys music is like my air without it I would die literally and btw check out his new album its exclusive!!

This chair came to my room and I love it .. its so adorable and perfect.

Well after coming back in Finland I have eaten more than too much.. but its okay to eat because eating is for good.  I loooooooove eating so aint nothing gonna stop me!
Also I bought Demi magazine just because there was Justins Believe poster so yah..


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti