11/10/2014

Ill forever

I am sick again, mentally and physically. Thank God I got my computer, food and books with me. I couldn't get through this without them. I'm already bored to just stay still! I wanna go out and do things and just hang out with my boyfriend. But sometimes life just hit you on the face and says that chill out for a while, you need to rest. The problem with me is that I don't know when is time to just  give some time for myself and rest. I acted stupid and I went to skating, went with my friends and I thought that Im not that sick its okay. Bullshit. Here we are again.

At least I can post you guys. And the best in this is that I can listen Justin as long as I want. Actually "As long as you love" me is on play now.

So some new stuff what I have to show you! ;)



School. School.Even school when I'm sick. That cup just describe my face so well.

I finally got to test these protein lens and it tasted okay with rise. I still have to try if it works better on salad.

My makeup-bag. It was only 2 € at Stockmann. Well not that cheap but cheap at that shop

I can't stand my hair anymore its just so curly from the start and the rest of it are split ends. DISASTER

Least my skin is getting better from the face


I got this huge winter jacket for 15 € from H&M

17,90€

I'll probably wear it on Christmas  graduation.

5€ from sale and I 'm just crazy about the design that I even bought the leggings 


New dance panties

Liner ofc

Earrings on gold and silver , but don't know where the gold ones are xd

Also got my sport clothes from guts. I was too tired to take picture of all clothes.









XOXO till next time baes








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti