5/29/2014

Some new kicks + clothes

Helloooo. This picture are like 2weeks old. Oops. Time goes. But thank god its almost SUMMER!



Lisää kuvateksti

You walked with me, footprints in the sand
And helped me understand where I'm going
You walked with me when I was all alone
With so much unknown along the way
Then I heard you say
I promise you, I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
Ill carry you when you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

I loove flowers

I thought this picture was just so artistic



Art is everywhere if you just open your eyes!


Sometimes happiness is just being happy about yourself . See the picture got just ighter after I smiled, you should try too ;)

Bikbok: 2 tops , Jeans and bandeau

KOOkenkä: Vans, I got them super cheap. For 49,90 euros because the left shoe is smaller than the right one. They had made a mistake there, but luckily my left foot is smaller than the right one.  It has always been.

Stadium: Dress and nail polish

Finally I got this. Have been dreaming about it so loong. So in love with it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti