1/08/2015

Christmas was full of childrens happiness

My sisters girls came over and for the first time the youngest came too , Seranja! And she is really like the cutest thing in this world! So adorable and well behaving. Only three years old. Aysel and Jarinja came too with her. I had missed them so much that it was like the best christmas present ever.

Before christmas I was so busy and stressed over all the performances what I had that the break was more than needed. All the way the dance performances went well and I think 2014 was year of emotions.
I had so much clothes with me before christmas  holiday cause I was going from place to place like a little bunny all the time. My schedule looked something this.. School-dance-homework-skating-other dance practice and repeating the same whole week.

I though this looked really artsy

My sweeties playing


This little Angel is one good reason why we should make this world a better place for kids



"What the heck is this?"




Gingerbread cookies must have at christmas time







She learned how to put her hands on the pray position . You have to admit thats like the cutest thing in the world




Holiday coffee time with these goodies

I went to buy with my gift card some clothes from the sales. I found these cool earings. I hope I won't loose them because I have lost three of my  feather earings till now. I don't know how I did that.



I also found this furry jacket for 15 €
I hope you all have happy holidays behind you!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti