6/08/2015

Happiness is when you heart finds a peace


Hellouh my dear fellows or could I say followers? So Saturday went by doing some cleaning at home and getting ready to my dearest friends birthday party. It was fun night although, and my good friend stayed the night at my place. Summer has just started and I'm feeling creative and going crazy with my life. Hah. Like it would be possible, but unfortunately  I have the finals and I got a lot of reading to do. But I'm trying to stay positive as long as I can. Motivation needs to be there. 


I have been hooked by the crock tops these days and with a white colour .






I was kind of decorating my room with some new pictures and the lovely tablecloth on my TV.








Laugh, and smile to the world, show the love.
S.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti