5/01/2015

We keep these memories in our photographs , till we see again

I'm so surprised my camera took even this good pictures, it's a freaking miracle. Now to the point! Okay, so about to weeks ago our exchange students, from the Erasmus project came to Finland for 6days. We had amazing time, I met awesome people and my Italian boy was the best one to host. Miss him so much and wishing him all good. I love international things. If you can express that way. We're about 60th people all counted. Crazy and c'est cool at the same time.


Emma and Henna my best girls from school.

Tommy my hosting boy is wearing the red hoodie. They are giving a presentation of classical music, he hates classic music :D

I don't know why Henna and Michele are actin all bad boys . 





Going up to see the Torni hotel, best sight seeing place at Tampere






WE so don't look ourselves at all.





Hair acting super wierdo in this picture tho. On the last day  :'(

Erasmus love stories, best way to end this post .

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti