2/23/2015

Fairytale day came true

I remember when I was choosing the prom dance course on my schedule and it felt just like so unreal. Now it has been over week of it. A memory that I will always remember as magical and beautiful day. Even thought it was Friday 13th it was perfect. 

 My partner was awesome and my relatives enjoyed a lot of watching it. And I got a lot of credit about my dress and people said that we were the perfect match for each other. Like a princess frog and the prince!!
We got our own photographer, so we didn't need to worry about taking the picture's ourselves. First I would like to introduce my mom The best of all. The one the day wouldn't had been possible! Love her so much.



Then to the other picture's

















jatkuu..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti